METRO is governed by a 12-member Board of Trustees. The Board meets monthly at 9 a.m. at METRO's Robert K. Pfaff Transit Center, 631 South Broadway St., Akron.
These meetings are open to the public. If you would like to voice a comment or concern during the monthly Board meeting, you must notify METRO prior to the meeting.
Persons wishing to address the Board may take two (2) minutes to speak on any given topic on the agenda. Anyone desiring more time than provided should notify the Board Secretary-Treasurer by the Tuesday preceding the Board meeting. He or she may then be placed on the agenda for a maximum of five (5) minutes.
Monthly board packets will be posted below, or you can find them on our downloads page.
2020 Board Meetings:
- SPECIAL BOARD MEETING to discuss strategic plan: Friday, January 17 2:30 P.M. - 4:30 P.M. Transit Center Conference Room
- Tuesday, January 28 9 a.m. - January Board Packet
- Tuesday, February 25 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 31 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 28 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 26 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 30 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 28 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 25 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 29 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 27 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 24 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 15 9 a.m.
2020 Board Committees & Meetings:
- Asset Protection & Development - 3rd Thursday of the month 9 a.m. 416 Kenmore Blvd
- Planning, Marketing & Rail - 3rd Wednesday of the month 1:00 p.m. Transit Center
- Finance & Audit - 3rd Thursday of the month 2:30 p.m. 416 Kenmore Blvd
- Customer Experience & Service Performance - 3rd Wednesday of the month 11:30 am Transit Center
- Governance - Friday, January 17 2:00 p.m. Transit Center