METRO is governed by a 12-member Board of Trustees. The Board meets monthly at 9 a.m. Committee meetings start at 8 a.m., unless noted below. Meetings are held at METRO's Robert K. Pfaff Transit Center, 631 South Broadway St., Akron.
Monthly board packets will be posted below, or you can find them on our downloads page.
2019 Board Meeting Dates:
- Tuesday, January 29, 2019 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 26, 2019 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 30, 2019 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 25, 2019 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 30, 2019 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 26, 2019 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019 9 a.m.
These meetings are open to the public. If you would like to voice a comment or concern, you must notify METRO prior to the meeting.
Persons wishing to address the Board may take two (2) minutes to speak on any given topic on the agenda. Anyone desiring more time than provided should notify the Board Secretary-Treasurer by the Tuesday preceding the Board meeting. He or she may then be placed on the agenda for a maximum of five (5) minutes.
Current METRO Board Members
- Mr. Robert DeJournett – Board President
- Mr. Nicholas Fernandez – Board Vice President
- Mr. Donald Christian
- Mr. Mark Derrig
- Ms. Louise Gissendaner
- Ms. Renee Greene
- Mr. Jack Hefner
- Mr. Stephan Kremer
- Ms. Heather Heslop Licata
- Mr. David Prentice
- Mr. Charles Rector
- Mr. Gary W. Spring