METRO is governed by a 12-member Board of Trustees. The Board meets the fourth Tuesday of the month at 9:00 a.m. (except for December). Committee meetings begin at 8 a.m. Meetings are held at 416 Kenmore Blvd., Akron. The Board may not meet the in November or December.
Monthly board packets will be posted below, or you can find them on our downloads page.
2017 Board Meeting Dates:
- January 31, 2017 – 9:00 A.M. - January Board Packet
- February 21, 2017- 9:00 A.M. - Special Board Meeting
- February 28, 2017 – 9:00 A.M. - February Board Packet
- March 28, 2017 – 9:00 A.M. - March Board Packet
- April 19, 2017 - 8 A.M. - Special Board Meeting to Discuss a Personnel Matter
- April 25, 2017 – 9:00 A.M. - April Board Packet
- May 16, 2017 - 8 A.M. - Special Board Meeting to Discuss a Personnel Matter
- May 30, 2017 – 9:00 A.M. May Board Packet
- June 27, 2017 – 9:00 A.M. June Board Packet
- July 25, 2017 – 9:00 A.M. CANCELED
- August 29, 2017 – 9:00 A.M. August Board Packet
- September 26, 2017 – 9:00 A.M. - September Board Packet
- October 24, 2017- 8:00 A.M. Finance Committee-2018 Budget
- October 31, 2017 – 9:00 A.M.
- November 28, 2017 – 9:00 A.M.
- December 19, 2017 – 9:00 A.M.
These meetings are open to the public. If you would like to voice a comment or concern, you must notify METRO prior to the meeting.
Persons wishing to address the Board may take two (2) minutes to speak on any given topic on the agenda. Anyone desiring more time than provided should notify the Board Secretary-Treasurer by the Tuesday preceding the Board meeting. Richard Enty is the Board Secretary-Treasurer. You may reach him at 330.762.0341, extension 3100. He or she may then be placed on the agenda for a maximum of five (5) minutes.
Current METRO Board Members
- Ms. Heather Heslop Licata – Board President
- Ms. Saundra Foster– Board Vice President
- Mr. Donald Christian
- Mr. Robert DeJournett
- Mr. Nicholas Fernandez
- Ms. Renee Greene
- Mr. Jack Hefner
- Mr. Stephan Kremer
- Mr. Scott C. Meyer
- Mr. David Prentice
- Mr. Charles Rector
- Mr. Gary W. Spring