METRO is governed by a 12-member Board of Trustees. The Board meets monthly at 9 a.m. at METRO's Robert K. Pfaff Transit Center, 631 South Broadway St., Akron.
Monthly board packets will be posted below, or you can find them on our downloads page.
2019 Board Meetings:
- Tuesday, January 29 January Board Packet - Committees start at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 26 February Board Packet - Committees start at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 26 March Board Packet - Committees start at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 30 April Board Packet
- Tuesday, May 28 May Board Packet
- Tuesday, June 25
- Tuesday, July 30
- Tuesday, August 27
- Tuesday, September 24
- Tuesday, October 29
- Tuesday, November 26
- Tuesday, December 17
2019 Board Committees & Meetings:
- Asset Protection & Development
- Thursday, May 23 10:20 a.m. 416 Kenmore Blvd.
- Tuesday, May 28 10 a.m. 631 South Broadway-Transit Center
- Planning, Marketing & Rail
- Tuesday, May 21 1 p.m. 631 South Broadway-Transit Center
- Finance & Audit
- Thursday, May 23 2:30 p.m. 416 Kenmore Blvd.
- Customer Experience & Service Performance
- Wednesday, May 22 1 p.m. 416 Kenmore Blvd.
These meetings are open to the public. If you would like to voice a comment or concern during the monthly Board meeting, you must notify METRO prior to the meeting.
Persons wishing to address the Board may take two (2) minutes to speak on any given topic on the agenda. Anyone desiring more time than provided should notify the Board Secretary-Treasurer by the Tuesday preceding the Board meeting. He or she may then be placed on the agenda for a maximum of five (5) minutes.
Current METRO Board Members
- Mr. Robert DeJournett – Board President
- Mr. Nicholas Fernandez – Board Vice President
- Mr. Donald Christian
- Mr. Mark Derrig
- Ms. Louise Gissendaner
- Ms. Renee Greene
- Mr. Stephan Kremer
- Ms. Heather Heslop Licata
- Mr. David Prentice
- Mr. Charles Rector
- Mr. Gary W. Spring