METRO is governed by a 12-member Board of Trustees. The Board meets monthly at 9 a.m. at METRO's Robert K. Pfaff Transit Center, 631 South Broadway St., Akron.
These meetings are open to the public. If you would like to voice a comment or concern during the monthly Board meeting, you must notify METRO prior to the meeting.
Persons wishing to address the Board may take two (2) minutes to speak on any given topic on the agenda. Anyone desiring more time than provided should notify the Board Secretary-Treasurer by the Tuesday preceding the Board meeting. He or she may then be placed on the agenda for a maximum of five (5) minutes.
Monthly board packets will be posted below, or you can find them on our downloads page.
2019 Board Meetings:
- Tuesday, January 29 January Board Packet - Committees start at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 26 February Board Packet - Committees start at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 26 March Board Packet - Committees start at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 30 April Board Packet
- Tuesday, May 28 May Board Packet
- Tuesday, June 25 June Board Packet
- Tuesday, July 30 July Board Packet
- Tuesday, August 27 Cancelled — See you in September!
- Tuesday, September 24 September Board Packet
- Tuesday, October 29
- Tuesday, November 26
- Tuesday, December 17
2019 Board Committees & Meetings:
- Asset Protection & Development 3rd Thursday of the month 9 a.m. 416 Kenmore Blvd
- Planning, Marketing & Rail - 3rd Wednesday of the month 1 p.m. Transit Center OCTOBER MEETING IS CANCELLED. We you in November.
- Finance & Audit - 3rd Thursday of the month 2:30 p.m. 416 Kenmore Blvd
- Customer Experience & Service Performance - 3rd Wednesday of the month 11:30 am Transit Center
- Governance-Meets as needed