Bartges St. Closure
Due to ongoing construction, Bartges Street is closed between Broadway and High Street.
- ALL BUSES Using Bartges OUTBOUND FROM RKP will detour on S. Broadway St.
- Buses heading north will use Rosa Parks Dr. to S. Main St.
- Buses heading south will use Selle St. to S. High St. / Main St.
- Inbound buses using Bartges will use Rosa Parks Dr. to the north drive around the Transit Center
Routes #1, #3, #14, #26, #28, #34
- All inbound buses will use Left on E. Buchtel; Right on S. High St; Right on Selle and Left back on S. Main to Rosa Parks.
Routes #7 #12 #33 # 102
- All inbound buses will use MLK Jr. Blvd.; to Left on S. Main St; Left on E. Market St.; and Right on S. High St.
Route #8 Kenmore/Barberton
- #8 outbound detour from New Main St. (S. Broadway): Right on E. Miller
- #8 inbound detour: straight on W. Miller Ave; Left on S. Broadway / S. Main St to RKP Transit Center.
The #8 inbound stops on Long and Edison are closed. Two temporary stops on Miller between Edison & Main have been established.
Route #11 South Akron
Wolf Ledges is closed between Thorton and South streets for bridge reconstruction. The closure will last until summer 2017.
- #11 outbound detour: From the Transit Center; Right on S. Broadway, Right on E. Exchange St.; Right on Arc St.; Left on Wolf Ledges; resume regular route.
- #11 inbound: regular route
Route #14 Euclid/Barberton
On Mon., 11/27 West Bowery is scheduled to close between W. Cedar & W. Exchange.
- #14 inbound: W. Cedar to Left on Water St.; Left on W. Exchnage; Right on W. Bowery; resume regular route.
Route #103 Stow/Hudson & #104 Twinsburg/Creekside
- #103 & #104 outbound detour: right on Broadway; right on Perkins to Route 8 North
Please note detours are subject to rapid change. The above information is accurate and updated to the best of our ability.