Independence Turnaround is Closed for Construction
As of November 24, 2019, the Independence Turnaround is closed for approximately one year for construction. Buses serving the area (#7, #10, #12, #19, #34, #51, #53, #59) will layover by the METRO bus stop in the Chapel Hill Mall parking lot near JCPenney. Click here to view the map.
Route #8 Kenmore/Barberton
Due to construction on Wooster Road and Interstate 76, Route #8 detour is in effect from 8 p.m.-6 a.m.
- #8 inbound: Wooster Rd. N, left on Norwood St., right on W. State St., right on Swinehart Ave., right on East Ave., left on Kenmore Blvd., resume inbound.
- #8 outbound: Wooster Rd. N, right on East Ave., left on Swinehart Ave., left on State St., left on Norwood St., right on Wooster Rd. N, continue outbound.
Route #9 Vernon Odom/East
- #9 inbound: Regular route
- #9 outbound: W. Exchange St., left on Bowery St., continue onto Water St., right on Wooster Ave., left on Opportunity Pkwy, continue outbound.
Route #28 Merriman Valley
Inbound and outbound trips will not service the Barcelona Loop due to construction. Buses will continue on Portage Path.
Route #110 Green/Springfield
- #110 inbound: Greensburg Rd., right on Shriver Dr., service bus stop on Shriver Dr. The bus will not pull into Portage Lakes Career Center. Additional detour from Massillon Rd., right on Route 619, left on Mayfair Rd., continue inbound.
- #110 outbound: Portage Lakes Career Center to Shriver Dr., service bus stop on Shriver Dr., continue onto Greensburg Rd. Additional detour from Mayfair Rd., right on Route 619, left on Massillon Rd., continue outbound.
Please note detours are subject to rapid change. The above information is accurate and updated to the best of our ability.