Main Street Construction
Beginning January 4, 2021, Main Street will be closed between Mill St. and Market St. This closure is expected to last until May 31, 2021.
METRO bus stops #0011 on S. Main St. at Cascade Plaza and #0015 on S. Main St. at the Main Library are closed. Temporary stops are located at:
- Mill St. inbound, just before the roundabout;
- Mill St. outbound, just before Maiden Ln.;
- Market St. outbound at Main St.
Routes #1, #10, #26, #28, and #34 are on detour:
- Inbound from intersection of Market & Main streets, right on High St., right on Mill St., roundabout to southbound Main St., continue regular route.
- Outbound from Main St., right on Mill St., left on Broadway St., left on Market St., continue to regular route.
Route #8 Kenmore/Barberton
Due to construction on Wooster Road and Interstate 76, Route #8 detour is in effect from 8 p.m.-6 a.m.
- #8 inbound: Wooster Rd. N, left on Norwood St., right on W. State St., right on Swinehart Ave., right on East Ave., left on Kenmore Blvd., resume inbound.
- #8 outbound: Wooster Rd. N, right on East Ave., left on Swinehart Ave., left on State St., left on Norwood St., right on Wooster Rd. N, continue outbound.
Route #34 Cascade Valley/Uhler
Beginning Monday, March 22, Stuber Street will be closed between E. North Street and Elizabeth Parkway for a bridge replacement. This closure is expected to last 180 days.
- #34 outbound: N. Howard St., left on Cuyahoga St., continue outbound.
- #34 inbound: Cuyahoga St., right on N. Howard St., continue inbound.
All bus stops on E. Lods St., Elizabeth Pkwy, Stuber St., and E. North St. will be closed.
Please note detours are subject to rapid change. The above information is accurate and updated to the best of our ability.