Main St. Construction
Beginning 6/28/18, Main Street INBOUND will be closed between E. Market and Exchange streets for approximately two years. Detours for all INBOUND buses are as follows:
- Route #1: E. Market St., right on High St., to Rosa Parks Dr.
- Route #3: Bowery St., right on High St., right on Selle St., left on Main St., left on Bartges St., to RKPTC.
- Routes #4, #5, #9, #10, #19, #26, #28, #30, #33, X61: E. Market St., right on High St., to Bartges St.
- Route #34: Main St., left on E. Market St., right on High St., to Rosa Parks Dr.
- Route #14: Bowery St., right on State St., right on High St., to Rosa Parks Dr.
- Route #17: High St., right on Selle St., left on Main St., to Bartges.
Route #5 Joy Park/Gilchrist
Due to repairs being done to the METRO-owned railroad tracks at Archwood Ave., bus stops on Archwood and Seiberling St. will be closed from 9/17-9/21. The detour outbound is Kelly Ave., to Triplett Blvd., and reverse inbound.
Route #11 South Akron
- #11 outbound detour: from the Transit Center, right on S. Broadway, right on E. Exchange St., right on Arc St., left on Wolf Ledges, left on E. South St., and resume regular route.
- #11 inbound: regular route
Route #102 Northfield, #103 Stow/Hudson & #104 Twinsburg/Creekside
Inbound buses will take State Route 8 South, to right on Perkins, left on High St. into RKPTC.
Please note detours are subject to rapid change. The above information is accurate and updated to the best of our ability.