LINK: Downtown Akron Detours Map (Begins Saturday, July 14th)
Main St. Construction
Beginning 6/28/18, Main Street INBOUND will be closed between E. Market and Exchange streets for approximately two years. Detours for all INBOUND buses are as follows:
- Routes #1, #26, #28: E. Market St., right on High St., to Rosa Parks Dr.
- Routes #10 & #34: Main St., left on E. Market St., right on High St., to Rosa Parks Dr.
- Routes #3 & #14: Bowery St., right on High St., to Rosa Parks Dr.
Route #1 West Market St.
W. Market Street is closed to inbound traffic from Hawkins Ave. to Rose Blvd. for 90 days. Inbound buses will take W. Exchange St., to left on S. Rose Blvd., right on W. Market St., and resume regular route.
Bartges St. Closure
Due to ongoing construction, Bartges Street is closed between Broadway and High Street.
- ALL BUSES using Bartges OUTBOUND FROM RKP will detour on S. Broadway St. to Rosa Parks Dr. to S. Main St.
- Buses heading south will use Selle St. to S. High St./Main St.
- Inbound buses using Bartges will use Rosa Parks Dr. to the north drive around the Transit Center.
Route #11 South Akron
- #11 outbound detour: from the Transit Center, right on S. Broadway, right on E. Exchange St., right on Arc St., left on Wolf Ledges, left on E. South St., and resume regular route.
- #11 inbound: regular route
Route #103 Stow/Hudson & #104 Twinsburg/Creekside
- #103 & #104 outbound detour: right on S. Broadway, right on Perkins to Route 8 North.
- Inbound: State Route 8 South, right on Perkins/MLK, left on High St. into RKPTC.
Please note detours are subject to rapid change. The above information is accurate and updated to the best of our ability.