Route #13 Layover
Beginning Sunday, March 18, Route 13 will layover at Giant Eagle until further notice due to pavement repair in the Goodwill parking lot.
Bartges St. Closure
Due to ongoing construction, Bartges Street is closed between Broadway and High Street.
- ALL BUSES using Bartges OUTBOUND FROM RKP will detour on S. Broadway St. to Rosa Parks to Main St.
- Buses heading south will use Selle St. to S. High St./Main St.
- Inbound buses using Bartges will use Rosa Parks Dr. to the north drive around the Transit Center.
Route #11 South Akron
Wolf Ledges is closed between Thornton and South streets for bridge reconstruction. The closure will last until summer 2018.
- #11 outbound detour: from the Transit Center; right on S. Broadway, right on E. Exchange St.; right on Arc St.; left on Wolf Ledges; resume regular route.
- #11 inbound: regular route
Route #14 Euclid/Barberton
West Bowery is closed between W. Cedar & W. Exchange.
- #14 inbound: W. Cedar to left on Water St.; left on W. Exchange; right on W. Bowery; resume regular route.
Route #103 Stow/Hudson & #104 Twinsburg/Creekside
- #103 & #104 outbound detour: right on Broadway; right on Perkins to Route 8 North.
Please note detours are subject to rapid change. The above information is accurate and updated to the best of our ability.