Route #17 Brown/Inman
Brown Street, between Power and Thornton streets, will be closed 5/25-5/26. Outbound buses will turn right on Power St., left on Kling St., left on Thornton St., right on Brown St., and resume outbound. Inbound buses will turn left on Thornton St., right on Kling St., right on Power St., left on Brown St., and continue inbound.
Route #1 West Market St.
W. Market Street is closed to inbound traffic from Hawkins Ave. to Rose Blvd. for 90 days. Inbound buses will take W. Exchange St., to left on S. Rose Blvd., right on W. Market St., and resume regular route.
Main St. Construction
- From 3/26-6/8: All outbound buses will drive the regular route to S. Main Street and State Street, left on W. State Street, right on W. Bowery Street, left on S. Main Street to regular route.
- Due to the closure of S. Main St. between Cedar and Exchange, all outbound buses will take S. Main Street to right on E. Cedar St.; left on Broadway; left on E. Exchange; right on St. Main St.; left on W. State St.; right on W. Bowery St.; left on S. Main St.
- All inbound buses will detour on S. Main Street to left on Mill St., right on W. Bowery St., left on W. State St., right on S. Main St., and continue inbound. Route #1 inbound buses will take S. Main Street to left on Mill St., right on High St., and continue to RKPTC.
Bartges St. Closure
Due to ongoing construction, Bartges Street is closed between Broadway and High Street.
- ALL BUSES using Bartges OUTBOUND FROM RKP will detour on S. Broadway St. to Rosa Parks to Main St.
- Buses heading south will use Selle St. to S. High St./Main St.
- Inbound buses using Bartges will use Rosa Parks Dr. to the north drive around the Transit Center.
Route #11 South Akron
- #11 outbound detour: from the Transit Center; right on S. Broadway; right on E. Exchange St.; right on Arc St.; left on Wolf Ledges; resume regular route.
- #11 inbound: regular route
Route #103 Stow/Hudson & #104 Twinsburg/Creekside
- #103 & #104 outbound detour: right on S. Broadway; right on Perkins to Route 8 North.
- Inbound: State Route 8 South; right on Perkins/MLK; left on High St. into RKPTC.
Please note detours are subject to rapid change. The above information is accurate and updated to the best of our ability.