Some rules are meant to be broken. It’s okay with us if you want to wear white after Labor Day or cross paths with a black cat. But, take it from us: following the tips below will make for a smoother ride.
- Have your ticket, pass or money ready when getting on the bus.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are prohibited on METRO buses.
- You must wear headphones when listening to music.
- Seats at the front of the bus are reserved for older adults and persons with disabilities.
- Remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop and never stick any part of your body out the windows.
- Enter the bus through the front door and exit through the rear door.
- Please use caution when entering or exiting the bus. Cars do not stop for METRO buses like they do for school buses.
- Do not throw trash or other debris on the floor or seats of the bus.
- Yes, you have to wear your shirt, shorts/pants/skirt and shoes to ride.
Follow these simple guidelines and enjoy your trip!