- Northern Summit County Call-A-Bus service runs Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call-A-Bus service to the City of Green runs Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The fare is $4.00 per trip.
- Call-A-Bus service does not go into Cuyahoga, Portage or Geauga Counties.
- You don't need to be a resident of Northern Summit County or the City of Green to use Call-A-Bus.
- We can take you a a regular line-service stop if you need to connect to another route.
Step 1: Call Us!
Dial 1-877-820-4710 and ask to schedule a ride on our Call-A-Bus service. You'll need to have your name, address, phone number, date of birth and destination handy. The first time you call us, you will register with our customer service folks.
You'll tell us where to pick you up, where you want to go and we'll give you a window of time in which the bus will pick you up. Make sure you call one business day before you want to take your trip. For example, if you want to go somewhere on a Monday, call us the Friday before.
Also, please let us know if you use a mobility device so we can comfortably accommodate you on your trip.
Step 2: Get Ready for Your Trip
Remember that pick-up time window we told you about? Please be ready to go at the beginning of that window.
Make sure you're somewhere you can see us and we can see you.
And don't forget your fare! Drivers accept cash only and cannot make change.
Step 3: Go!
This one is pretty easy. Get on the bus when it gets to you, pay your fare and go!
Step 4: Getting Back
If you scheduled a return trip when you called us way back in Step 1, make sure you are at your pick-up point during the time window you were given.
Once again, you'll hop onboard the bus, pay your fare and be on your way back from whence you came!