Tuesday, October 08, 2013 8:41:22 AM
METRO is searching for a highly-qualified individual to lead its Human Resources Department. This individual will provide the leadership, enthusiasm and human resources management skills to assist METRO’s drive to become a world-class regional transit provider.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a record of both educational achievement as well as meaningful managerial experience in:
- Employee engagement
- Talent acquisition
- Positive & cooperative labor relations
- Organizational development including updating HR policies & procedures
- HR consultation skills
- Performance and compensation management
- Work culture enhancement
Qualifications will include:
- 5 to 7 years of progressive HRM leadership
- Experienced supervisor with ability to manage all aspects of HRM function
- Appropriate Degree (Graduate Degree and/or SHRM Certification Preferred)
- Substantial ER, EEO, OWCP & LR experience administering multiple CBA’s
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to include management training, performance counseling, mediation, change management and team building skills.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation, medical, dental and OPERS benefits.
Applications will be accepted until COB on October 15, 2013.
For consideration, email your resume to:
METRO REGIONAL TRANSIT AUTHORITY
ATTN: Human Resource Dept
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER