METRO is governed by a 12-member Board of Trustees. The Board meets once monthly at 9:00 a.m. Committee meetings begin at 8 a.m. Meetings are held at 416 Kenmore Blvd., Akron. The Board may not meet the fourth Wednesday in November or December.
Monthly board packets will be posted below, or you can find them on our downloads page.
2016 Board Meeting Dates:
- January 27, 2016 – 9:00 A.M. - January Board Packet
- February 24, 2016 – 9:00 A.M. February Board Packet
- March 30, 2016 – 9:00 A.M. March Board Packet
- April 27, 2016 – 9:00 A.M. CANCELED - April Board Packet
- May 25, 2016 – 9:00 A.M. May Board Packet
- June 22, 2016 – 9:00 A.M.
- July 27, 2016 – 9:00 A.M.
- August 24, 2016 – 9:00 A.M.
- September 28, 2016 – 9:00 A.M.
- October 26, 2016 – 9:00 A.M.
- November 23, 2016 – 9:00 A.M.
- December 22, 2016 – 9:00 A.M.
These meetings are open to the public. If you would like to voice a comment or concern, you must notify METRO prior to the meeting.
Persons wishing to address the Board may take two (2) minutes to speak on any given topic on the agenda. Anyone desiring more time than provided should notify the Board Secretary-Treasurer by the Tuesday preceding the Board meeting. Richard Enty is the Board Secretary-Treasurer. You may reach him at 330.762.0341, extension 3100. He or she may then be placed on the agenda for a maximum of five (5) minutes.
Current METRO Board Members
- Ms. Saundra Foster – Board President
- Mr. Scott C. Meyer– Board Vice President
- Ms. Elizabeth Britton
- Mr. Robert DeJournett
- Mr. Nicholas Fernandez
- Ms. Renee Greene
- Mr. Jack Hefner
- Ms. Heather Heslop Licata
- Mr. Stephan Kremer
- Mr. Will Lutz
- Mr. Scott Meyer
- Mr. David Prentice
- Mr. Charles Rector