METRO needs your help to drive forward!
It’s time for change. Passengers’ travel patterns are shifting and our overall ridership is slipping. METRO's Board has asked for an analysis of our bus system. We're holding tons of public meetings to gather your input on how we change and expand bus service over the next few years.
You are key to how our service will change. We need your ideas to drive our solutions and we appreciate the feedback you've given us so far. Please keep an eye on the Meetings page below for future meetings starting again in Summer 2017. Can't make one? Don't worry. You can reach our Planning Department here.
Click the icons below for more information.
- March 2016 - Project kick-off, Guiding Principles developed
- April 2016 - First round of public meetings, introducing project & Guiding Principles
- April/May 2016 - Analysis begun, initial service proposal developed; Option 1
- June 2016 - Second round of public meetings sharing Option 1 & gathering feedback
- June/Sept. 2016 - Analysis continued, Option 1 refined based on feedback
We originally planned to implement the selected plan in August 2017. However, we've decided to develop a few additional options for what our bus network should look like in the future. We will be holding additional stakeholder and public meetings in the coming weeks to make sure we are doing as much as we can to address the transportation needs of our region. Gathering additional feedback takes time. August 2018 is our new target to begin rolling out any major changes.