Friday, January 08, 2021 8:12:00 AM
Winter 2021 Contingency Schedules go into effect Sunday, January 17. Check schedules for time adjustments. Please note the following route changes:
- Routes #3, #8, #10 – Added and modified inbound trip times to ensure connections with the 5:30 a.m., 6 a.m., 7 a.m., 7:30 a.m., and 8 a.m. outbound trips from the Robert K. Pfaff Transit Center. An 11 p.m. outbound (and corresponding) inbound trips were also added.
- Routes #6, #14 – Added an 11 p.m. outbound (and corresponding) inbound trips.
- Route #17 – Added a 10 p.m. outbound trip.
- Route #28 will no longer serve the Barcelona Loop. The inbound and outbound bus stop was moved to Portage Path at Barcelona.
- x61 will no longer serve West Market Street. As a result, check the bus schedule for minor time changes on inbound trips in Cleveland and outbound arrival times to the James L. Fisher Park and Ride.
- Route #103 – The bus stop behind the old Norwood Inn has been removed. The last outbound bus stop was relocated to Dean Memorial Parkway in front of the old Norwood Inn.
- Route #110 – All trips will service the Akron-Canton Airport. The route will no longer serve the Portage Lakes Career Center. The following trips will serve the cul-de-sac off of Massillon Road across from Stein Road: 6 a.m. and 7 a.m. outbound, and 2:53 p.m. and 3:53 p.m. inbound.
- Zone buses – Zone buses will return with a 12 a.m. trip serving the north, south, east, and west zones. As a result, the 12 a.m. outbound trips on Routes #1 and #2 were removed and replaced with the respective Zone bus.
- The DASH will operate from 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., with trips leaving the Robert K. Pfaff Transit Center every 30 minutes.
On January 4, 2021, Medina County Public Transit (MCPT) launched its 18 Express route. The 18 Express will connect passengers to METRO’s Route #1 at the Rothrock layover. A MCPT bus stop is mounted to METRO’s bus stop sign at this location. Transfers from MCPT to METRO, and vice versa, are free. The 18 Express will operate 10 trips throughout the day from 6:40 a.m. to 5:55 p.m.