Tuesday, March 03, 2020 11:56:00 AM
METRO is developing a Strategic Plan to define its future bus network throughout Summit County, and the process isn't complete without ideas and input from the public.
Community members are invited to stop by one of METRO’s public open houses:
- Tues., March 10 | 6:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. | Robert K. Pfaff Transit Center | Akron
- Tues., March 24 | 5:30-7:30 p.m. | Akron-Summit County Public Library (Main) | Akron
- Mon., March 23 | 4-7 p.m. | Christ Woodland United Methodist Church (444 N. Hawkins Ave., Akron)
Or, join METRO for its Buses & Brews gatherings. Refreshments will be available for purchase.
- Tues., March 10 | 4-7 p.m. | Ignite Brewing Company | Barberton
- Wed., March 11 | 7-10 a.m. | Corner Cup Coffeehouse | Stow
- Wed., March 11 | 5-8 p.m. | Rush Hour Grill | Twinsburg
- Fri., March 13 | 7-9 a.m. | George’s Donuts | Twinsburg
- Sat., March 14 | 8-10 a.m. | Open Door Coffee Company | Hudson
- Mon., March 16 | 4-7 p.m. | The Town Tavern | Green
- Thurs., March 19 | 8-11 a.m. | Compass | Akron
- Thurs., March 19 | 3:30-6:30 p.m. | R. Shea Brewing | Merriman Valley
- Sat., March 21 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m. | Nervous Dog Coffee Bar | Wallhaven
- Mon., March 23 | 4-7 p.m. | Missing Falls Brewery | Akron
- Wed., March 25 | 9-11 a.m. | Kave Coffee Bar | Barberton
- Wed., March 25 | 4-6 p.m. | Asterisk Coffee Bar| Cuyahoga Falls
Can't make an event? Take our survey here!